Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Witch" (1.3)

-Oh, Fussy Giles is so cute. I know, Buffy. He's so old, but let's see what your mom thinks, hm? Hee.

-Hey there, rat girl... I mean, Amy.

-Cordelia's such a bitch. I like that even when she became all good or whatever on Angel she was still kind of a bitch. In fact, there's excellent character continuity throughout both series. I mean, they all grow and change, but at the end of it they're still the same essential selves that we're introduced to at the very beginning.

-I always forget that they're the Sunnydale Razorbacks. It seems like they should be something more... laden with symbolism.

-Why, when losing her sight while driving, is Cordy's response to slam down on the gas pedal? All I'm sayin' is that it's a bold choice.

-Macho, macho man...

-1996 was an unfortunate year for fashion.

-All hail the Brownies of Great Signifigance!

-You know what? Say what you will about the movie, but "Go, Sunnydale, go!" repeated over and over again makes me long for the days of "How funky is your chicken?"

-Oooh. Black evil witch eyes! Nice continuity with Dark Willow later on.

-I wonder if Mommy Dearest eventually died when the school exploded...

-Freakiest. Friday. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment